Updated: Nov 3, 2020
August is right around the corner, and that means its the onset of the festive season in India. Raksha Bandhan is the first festival in line celebrating the bond of love between a brother and sister - The best friends and a pain in the neck!
As the festival inches closer this year, shopping for rakhis is taking priority on our to-do like. But just like a lot of things this year, stepping out to choose the perfect rakhi may not be an option for most of you. Fret not cause we've got you covered! Whether you're looking for something OTT or sleek, picking out the perfect rakhi can be an ordeal.
From fine jewellery to studded and quirky pieces, pick from a range of unconventional and statement-making rakhis for your brother this occasion. If he leans towards the classic side, a evil-eye rakhi from Minerali or a personalised rakhi from Pipa Bella might just do the trick. If you want sleek, Suhani Pitte has a multitude of options. Take the sustainable route as you pick Vrajbhoomi's zero waste rakhi. Here's our edit of some of the best rakhis to splurge on to make the choice a little easier for you. The best part? They can be delivered to your doorstep!
1. Evil-eye rakhis by Minerali Store
2. Handcrafted rakhis by The Loom
3. Get personalised rakhi from Pipa Bella
4. Keep it classic with Payal Singhal's rakhis
5. The sleek option by Suhani Pittie
6. Ritika Sachdeva adds a contemporary touch to the traditional rakhis
7. Make a sustainable choice with Vrajbhoomi's artisanal rakhis
8. Sleek yet contemporary rakhis by Gayatri Nargis
9. Jaypore rakhis for the brother who loves the finer things in life.
10. Ethnic and traditional rakhis by Torani